Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do pets other than Dogs & Cats?
Yes! We have create portraits for many pets around the world. From cute bunnies to pet birds.
Can I preview my art before shipment?
Yes! We do email you a mockup of what your pet portrait will look like prior to creating. We will not move forward with creating your portrait until your proof is approved.
Can I have more than one pet in a portrait?
Yes! You can have up to five pets in a single frame. Check out our two-pet portraits here and three-pet portraits here.
Do you do humans?
Our specialty is pet portraits. At this time Fluffy friends does not create human portraits of any kind.
Can I order the portrait without a name?
Yes! If you prefer to have the portrait designed without your pet's name, please write "NO NAME" in the name box.
What makes a good photo?
1. Photo is taken in a well lit area. Ideally without a filter and in natural lighting.
2. Close up and head on. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pets face. Photos of your pet laying down are not ideal.
3. Avoid overhead or blurry photos.
Review our Image Guidelines for more information.
Are your frame sizes inches or centimeters?
Our sizes are in inches.
- 8x10 in (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
- 12x16 in (30.48 x 40.64 cm)
- 18x24 in (45.72 x 60.96 cm)